Jeffrey Farmer joined Mazraani & Liguori, LLP in 2016 as an Associate Attorney. Mr. Farmer concentrates his practice on Criminal Law, Municipal Defense, Personal Injury and Civil Rights.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Farmer was a law clerk to the Hon. Joseph Paone, J.S.C., in Middlesex County Criminal Court. He was then hired as a staff attorney with the Office of the Public Defender, where he defended juveniles charged with acts of delinquency before moving to the adult trial team where he handled a high-volume caseload of adults charged with indictable offenses. Mr. Farmer has tried cases before judges and juries with a robust motion practice. He has successfully litigated cases on appeal before the Appellate Division and the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member of the New Brunswick Bar Association
- Member of the New Jersey Association for Justice
- Member of the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey
- Graduated from Widener University School of Law in Delaware, Magna Cum Laude
- Served as Articles Editor on Widener Law Review