Jeffrey Farmer, joined Mazraani & Liguori, LLP in 2016 as an Associate Attorney. Mr. Farmer concentrates his practice on Criminal Law, Municipal Defense, Personal Injury and Civil Rights.
As an Assistant Deputy Public Defender, Mr. Farmer initially defended juveniles charged with acts of delinquency before moving to the adult trial team where he handled a high-volume caseload of adults charged with indictable offenses. Mr. Farmer has tried cases before judges and juries with a robust motion practice. He has successfully litigated cases on appeal before the Appellate Division and the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member of the Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey
- Served as law clerk to the Hon. Joseph A. Paone, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Criminal Part, Middlesex Vicinage
- Assistant Deputy Public Defender, New Jersey Office of the Public Defender
- Graduated from Widener University School of Law in Delaware, Magna Cum Laude
- Served as Articles Editor on Widener Law Review