Joseph M. Mazraani, formed Mazraani & Liguori, LLP in 2006 with Joseph C. Liguori. Mr. Mazraani concentrates his practice on criminal and municipal court defense.
Mr. Mazraani has successfully represented clients charged with offenses ranging from murder, aggravated assault, and drug offenses to driving while intoxicated and other motor vehicle violations. He has handled cases in municipal courts across the State as well as Federal District Court.
Mr. Mazraani has also appeared before the Family Court in domestic violence matters. In addition to handling criminal cases in the complaint and indictment stages, Mr. Mazraani has represented clients before the Parole Board and in appeals before the New Jersey Appellate Division.He has also advised numerous clients under investigation in which his clients avoided indictment or other proceedings.
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
- Member of the Middlesex County Bar Association.
- Previously an associate at the law firm of Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas of New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- Graduated from Seton Hall Law School, Magna Cum Laude.
- While attending Seton Hall, Mr. Mazraani was a tutor under the supervision of professors Brenda Saunders and Christina Bennett.
- Undergraduate degree in Film Studies, City University of New York, High Honors.
- Multi lingual - Native languages: French, Arabic and English. Mr Mazraani has also learned Spanish and has a working knowledge of Italian and to a lesser extent, German.
- Participates in several Bar Association events, including serving as a judge in the High School Mock Trial Competition.
- An avid scuba diver of North Atlantic shipwrecks.