We are adamant that every client receive superior representation tailored to their specific case resulting in the best possible resolution.
OUR CASE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.
- Man who spent 8 years in jail is acquitted of murder
- Jury acquits New Brunswick man of gunning down mourner at street memorial
- Jury acquits two Old Bridge suspects of all major charges in fatal beating case
- Middlesex County Sheriff's Officer acquitted of all crimes in two trials
- Spying on lawyers preparing for trial? Yeah, you can't do that, court tells prosecutors.
- Judge who told sex assault victim's mom to 'keep your mouth shut, sit down' recuses himself from trial
- Prosecutors 'spied' on rival lawyer preparing for a trial. Defense attorneys want the whole case thrown out.
- Cop charged in bar brawl wants to be officer even if he pleads guilty
- $1,200,000 Settlement for wrongful death motor-vehicle accident
- $1,075,000 Judgement for child burn victim
- $990,000 Settlement for family hit by a truck
- $565,000 Settlement for motor-vehicle accident resulting in injury to Plaintiff's arm
- $555,000 Settlement for spinal surgery post motor-vehicle accident when Plaintiff previously underwent surgery for the same injury
- Trial verdict in favor of pedestrian who walked into a car