At Mazraani & Liguori LLP, our experience and dedication to representing victims of automobile accidents has provided us with the legal expertise and financial resources to provide our client with the best representation possible. We are committed to doing everything in our power to make sure we achieve the best possible outcome for our New Jersey auto accident victims.
Automobile accidents are one of the leading causes of injury and death in the United States, with approximately 6 million occurring every year. Of these, approximately 3 million result in injuries, 2 million of which are permanent, including paralysis, paraplegia, and quadriplegia. Auto accidents are responsible for killing over 40,000 people each year.
Considering the statistics, every driver will probably be involved in an auto accident at some point. Whether it is a "fender bender" or a more serious accident, it is crucial that you protect yourself. If you are involved in any type of auto accident, you may be eligible to collect compensation from any negligent parties. The negligent party or parties should be held responsible for any injuries, loss of income, medical expenses, or any other damages.
After an auto accident, Mazraani & Liguori LLP can provide you with the best legal representation possible. Our team will extensively investigate and scrutinize every aspect of the accident including the vehicles involved, the accident scene, medical reports of sustained injuries and all other evidence pertinent to your case.
We will aggressively pursue any parties that have caused you harm and stand up to the insurance companies attempting to avoid paying out all the compensation you deserve. It is our duty to ensure your rights are upheld and defended.
Call us today for your free consultation.
- Insist on filing an official report with the police, sheriff or highway patrol.
- Obtain the name, address, insurance information, vehicle license number and driver's license number of any and all other persons involved in the accident.
- Obtain the names, addresses and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Photograph the accident scene, including all vehicles involved (prior to repair) and any visible injuries.
- Do not discuss the accident or injuries with anyone other than your doctor or lawyer, especially not an insurance adjuster.
- Consult your lawyer before signing anything. Truthful statements made in an attempt to be helpful can easily be misinterpreted and turned against you.
- Seek medical attention and tell your physician or surgeon exactly how the injury occurred. Describe all symptoms and complaints.
- Be sure to report memory problems, confusion or disorientation, however minor these things may seem at the time.