Joseph C. Liguori, formed Mazraani & Liguori, LLP in 2006 with Joseph M. Mazraani. Mr Liguori concentrates his practice on Personal Injury & General Litigation.
Mr. Liguori handles a variety of personal injury cases including automobile accidents, premises liability, medical malpractice and construction worksite injuries. He represents major corporations and small businesses in contract disputes and general litigation. Mr. Liguori is recognized by the Supreme Court as a Certified Trial Attorney, which is a distinction held by less than 3% of attorneys in the state of New Jersey.
- Member of the Atlantic County Bar Association
- Member of the Middlesex County Bar Association
- Cape May County Law Clerk to the Honorable Joseph C. Visalli, Judge of the Superior Court of the State of New Jersey, Civil Division.
- Previously a Civil Litigation associate at the law firm of Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas of New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Graduated from Stockton State College with a B.A. in political science
- Graduated from William and Mary School of Law in Williamsburg, Virginia
- While at William and Mary, Mr. Liguori served as the Student Notes Editor of the Environmental Law Journal and was a member of the Bill of Rights Journal